Certificate in Computerized Accounting Packages(Sage and Quickbooks)
- This is a certification in computerized accounting software program designed to help accounting professionals and students.
- It allows accounting students and professionals to create companies, enter ledgers (debit and credit), and generate reports such as a balance sheet, trial balance, double entry check, and contra entry check.
- It allows you to learn how governments, non-profit organizations, and private institutions collaborate to make your accounting capabilities easier to manage.
- This is an application-oriented course and the approach is practical. You will obtain knowledge of the accounting industry and how to manage various types of firms.
Who can pursue?
This course is targeting project managers, financial controllers, accountants, clerks, bursar, NGO staff and employee, government civil servants, students in college or universities and other staff or individuals who want effectiveness in the business.
- The examination is an “open book”.
- Candidates can refer to any material
Examination duration and format
- The exam is timed for 3.5 hours with breaks.
- The exam is a Project based
- Each question carries 5 marks/10 marks.
- No negative marking.
Examination can be virtual or physical at AFRICDSA exam centers.
The candidate needs to score 60% or higher to pass the examination