Quantitative and Qualitative Data Analysis Certification
- This is a certification in mobile data collection, data analytics, and statistics with particular regard to mobile data collection, analyzing qualitative and quantitative information, data management and reporting of results.
- The certification is globally recognized.
- Assessment-based Certification as a testimony of the skills.
- This is application-oriented course and the approach is practical. You’ll take a look at several data management methods and scenarios that lead themselves to various fields in statistical techniques, the assumptions made by each method, hot to set up the analysis using SPSS Statistics and Excel for Statistical Analysis as well as how to interpret the results.
- This includes a broad range of techniques for exploring and summarizing data, as well as investigating and testing underlying relationships.
- You will gain an understanding of when and why to use these various techniques as well as how to apply them with confidence, and interpret their output, and graphically display the results using Statistics.
Who can pursue?
- Beginners and students, who aspire a career in data analysis.
- Enthusiast, who want to acquire high-level knowledge in quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
- Any professional working in technology-enabled domains.
- The examination is an “open book”.
- Candidates can refer to any material
Examination duration and format
- The exam is timed for 4 hours with breaks.
- The exam is a Project based
- Each question carries 5 marks/10 marks.
- No negative marking.
Examination can be virtual or physical at AFRICDSA exam centers.
The candidate needs to score 60% or higher to pass the examination