Certified Data Scientist
- Beginner – Expert Level Certification
- Most comprehensive credentials aligned with industry requirements of 75% of data science job roles.
- Globally recognized and most pursued.
- project-based assessment on key knowledge.
- Scientist: CDC analysis, machine learning, and business application.
- The most comprehensive syllabus covering all data science knowledge areas at intermediate to advanced level.
- Key areas: Data Science, Advanced Machine Learning, Deployment and Business.
Who can pursue?
- Professionals working in data science related domains.
- Professionals aspiring to switch career to data science.
- Beginners and students who aspire to start a career in data science.
- The examination is an “open book”.
- Candidates can refer to any material
Examination duration and format
- Exam format is through a project submission.
- The assessment duration is 8 hours.
- The project is graded for three areas: project Summary with recommendations, Machine Learning Model performance and Exploratory Data Analysis.
- No negative marking.
Examination can be virtual or physical at AFRICDSA exam centers.
- The candidate needs to score assessment grades A, B+, C+, C as PASS Criteria.
- The candidate will be awarded grade F in case of failing to meet the pass criteria.